Bartending is an exciting way to earn money… It can be a full-time or part-time job; you can work days, nights, and weekends; it is a wonderful way to meet new people; it’s a great way to earn money!; and the industry hires people of all (legal) ages.
Our 35-hour program has been designed for people who want to become competent bartenders. Thirty hours are hands-on thorough training using all the same equipment that professional bartenders use so that you will be comfortable with equipment when you start your new job. We keep our class size small so that you will learn more than just the basics.
- Understanding products so that you may be able to develop new cocktail recipes.
- Learning to be aware of new trends in the industry
- Remembering multiple drink orders to increase your speed and efficiency
- Becoming well-versed in exceptional customer service
- Being aware of your liability so that you do not over serve anyone or serve minors
- And so much more…
The full mixology/ bartending program also includes:
- A separate certification in responsible alcohol service (TIPS)
- Our lifetime open door policy, allows graduates to return to the school to refresh their skills and continue to receive job leads.
- Job placement assistance
Contact us for more information
call 508-588-8204 |
Click here to contact us online.
The Professional School of Bartending provides a hands-on bartending program, TIPS certification, bartender certification, job placement assistance. Successfully training and placing bartenders in jobs throughout Boston vicinity, US Route 24, Tauton, Raynham, Mansfield, west throughout US Routes I-95 (MA and RI) Attleboro, and I-495, Worcester area and I-295 area, all over the south shore, Quincy, Dedham area, the South Coast and Cape Cod, Hyannis, Falmouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, greater Providence, Johnston, Warwick, Westerly area and Rhode Island since 1977. The Professional School of Bartending is not affiliated with Boston Bartenders school of America, Boston Bartenders School, Boston, Boston Bartenders School New Bedford, Boston Bartenders School Johnston, RI, Boston Bartenders School Framingham, Boston Bartenders School, Worcester. The Professional School of Bartending is not affiliated with Harvard Bartending Course. The Professional School of Bartending is not affiliated with New England Bartending School. The Professional School of Bartending is not affiliated with Rhode Island School of Bartending, Johnston, Rhode Island, RIBS, Johnston, RI. The Massachusetts Office of Private Occupational School Education, Division of Professional Licensure, has granted license exemption for the Professional School of Bartending.